27th October: A Question of Balance in Madrid
All good things come to an end and after five events in major European cities the FOOD roadshow 2009 hitted Madrid with its final date on Tuesday 27th October. The bus was parked right at the entrance to the popular shopping centre La Vaguada on Avenida de Monforte de Lemos.
From 12h until 21h, we welcomed all those interested in finding out more about balanced food and how eating lunch at a restaurant can be compatible with a balanced diet within the context of professional life.
- Nutritionists to give advice on eating habits
- “Guess the fat content” – see if you can guess the fat content of various food items!
- Demonstrations on the preparation of some easy and healthy dishes
- How to interpret the nutritional content of labels
- Calculate your BMI and work out your ideal weight
- Find out which fruit and vegetables we recommend per season
- Find out the national recommendations for Spain regarding healthy eating habits
- Find out what it feels like to have 10 k extra!
- What can you do if your usual restaurant for lunch does not offer healthy choices? Ask them to implement healthy choices