20th October: the show went on in Milan!
The fifth stop of the FOOD European Tour, in Plazza Santo Stefano. We have been pleased to welcome you on board the FOOD bus for experiencing interactive and interesting activities.
The program of the day featured various animations on healthy food:
- Overweight simulator with a 10 kg belt
- I know what to eat *: test your lifestyle and eating habits
- I ask and I eat *, test you knowledge concerning healthy food and find out the answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding food and nutrition
- I count and I eat *: calculate the number of calories and nutrients in a food, in a dish, in a meal or in a diet
- I eat better *: get advice and a personal trainer online
- Nutritional check-up and registration for a free follow up for 15 days
- Personal meeting with a nutritionist
- Seminaries on healthy food
* Tool developed by INRAN, Istituto Nazionale di Ricerca per gli Alimenti e la Nutrizione (National Research Institute for Food and Nutrition), a public organization exclusively dedicated to research on food and nutrition.