Euro-Toques International (ETI), The European community of chefs cooks over 4000 European cooks and chefs in Europe and the world.
What do we want?
We want to be recognized as a responsible actor by the European Institutions:
- To protect Quality and Flavour of foods.
- To promote the Know-how of food Craftsmen.
- To facilitate exchanges between chefs throughout Europe.
- To perpetuate Cultures and culinary traditions.
- To raise consumer awareness through education and good eating habits.
- To promote health through the assurance of healthy food regarding chemical additives in food products and to promote natural, seasonal combinations
- Not to compromise by means of new methods which are liable to generate a health risk or to alter the taste of foods.
- To make a commitment in favour of correct labeling and information to give consumers relevant information needed to make responsible choices.
- To protect European Culinary Heritage in its diversity, origins and typicality.